TRM Hemorex is a supplement for healthy lungs available in 500g and 1.5kg powder. Hemorex paste syringes also available.
Hemorex is formulated using Bioflavinoids, Vitamin K and Vitamin C which helps to prevent bleeding lungs in race horses.
This supplements acts in a number of ways -
1. Improves the strength, muscular tone and elasticity of the lung arteries.
2. Helps the clotting ability of the blood to mend minor vessel ruptures or leakage
3. Helps reduce chronic airway inflammation.
Introductory level - 50g for 10 days.
Maintenance level - 25g per day
|Citrics Extract (Bioflavinoid Complex) 600,000 mg/1kg,Dextrose,Maltodextrin,Calcium Carbonate.|
|per 50g||per 1kg|
|Crude Protein 0.59%, Crude Oil 0.13%, Crude Fibre <1%, Crude Ash 1.92%, Sodium 0.0003%.|
How does Hemorex work?
Bioflavinoids help the lungs in the following ways:
1. Lower the blood viscosity therefore reducing blood pressure
2. Reduce the damage to blood vessels at inflamed sites
3. Strengthening and restoring elasticity to the capillaries.
Vitamin K is essential for the formation of prothrombin and the three other blood clotting proteins.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxident needed to protect the capillary membranes from induced damage. horses over stressed by training and racing often case to product vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
Please contact us for a quote for our Same Day Delivery Service or International Shipping Rates.
Click and Collect is also available from our warehouse in Birdlip, Gloucester - please contact us for this option.
All orders subject to stock availability and courier capability. Please note our office hours are 7am-5pm Monday to Friday.
**DUE TO COVID19 WE ARE UNABLE TO GUARANTEE OUR NEXT DAY DELIVERY, IT MAY TAKE 2-3 DAYS, AND IF DESPATCHED WE CANNOT CREDIT ANY CARRIAGE CHARGES**