We hope that are you happy with your order however you can shop with the peace of mind that items can be returned to us if they are unsuitable. Whether the size is wrong or you just don't like the colour, just return any of your items within 30 days. Any special order items that are not listed on this site are returned at our discretion, and may incur a restock/carriage charge.
Our returns process
1. Give us a call on 01452 863000 or email email@example.com to request a return reference. and we will agree the best way to return these at your convenience.
2. If you are unable to print a returns note please make sure the following information is sent back with the goods –
· Order number if you have it
· Name and Address
· Contact number
· Reason for returning the item.
3. Package the item securely and then despatch the parcel to us ensuring that you obtain a certificate of posting. See packaging note below
4. Once received, we will check your item and if everything is OK, issue a refund to your original method of payment and then email you a confirmation.
Our returns address is:
JS Equine, The Courtyard, Birdlip, Gloucestershire, GL4 8JH
If you require a different item, simply follow the returns process above to obtain a refund and place a new order for the item you require. We can't directly swap one item for another. We are very fast at processing refunds for unwanted items and most returned items are processed on the same day that we receive them or on the next working day.
We would be more than happy to place your new order for you over the telephone at the same time as arranging your convenient returns service.
We believe this is the best way of working because the order for your new item flows through all of our systems efficiently and means that we can service your needs quickly and effectively. Furthermore, if you choose to place your new order before receiving a refund for your returned item then you will receive your new item faster and will be able to secure the stock before it sells out.
Returns policy wording
1. In all circumstances please contact us by phone on 01452 863000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to doing anything with your purchase.
2. Please ensure that you protect any products from becoming worn or soiled whilst trying them for size and fit. Please note for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns of certain items of clothing.
3. On cancellation for whatever reason you must follow our returns procedures and return to us the products we have delivered to you in accordance with these procedures.
4. If the products are defective, incorrect or damaged on delivery please contact us on the information provided above. We can either arrange for a returns bag to be sent to you, a courier collection or if you prefer to send the product back yourself we will reimburse your reasonable costs of return (up to the value it would have cost to return the products using Royal Mail standard service) and (at your option) replace the products (where the same or equivalent products are available) or refund you for the price paid including the delivery charges of any such products provided that the products are complete and in "as delivered" condition as supplied in the original packaging. We recommend that returns are sent via Royal Mail standard service and you must always obtain a certificate of posting.
5. It is your responsibility to arrange collection of any unauthorised returns from our premises, for example products which have been returned because they were defective but which are subsequently found not to be defective; accordingly we reserve the right to return these products to you at your cost. Such product will be held for a period of six months after which time the product will be destroyed if you have not made the appropriate arrangements for the goods to be returned to you.
6. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
7. If you are not completely happy with the purchase you have made, for any reason at all, then you may return the product(s) within 30 days of receiving the products for a full refund of the price of the product(s). To qualify for a refund, the product must be returned within 28 days of you receiving the product(s) and in its original condition. Please return the product(s) with the original packaging we used to send it to you to ensure that the product(s) is not damaged during transit
8. If you would like to return any products in person, you can return them to us at JS Equine, The Courtyard, Birdlip, GL4 8JH. Someone will be available between 8am and 5pm. You will only be able to return products to our store provided that you have complied with all provisions of the Terms and Conditions and have taken with you to the store a copy of your original delivery note. The products will be inspected by our in-store team whilst you are present and then passed through to our returns team who will then process the refund to the original payment method within 24 hours.
1. Where you paid for products by payment card, refunds will be made by re-crediting your payment card account from which the money was originally debited.
2. All refunds will be made within 30 working days either:
· (where products have not yet been delivered to you) of our confirmation in writing to you that your order has been cancelled; or
· (where products have been delivered to you) of the return of the products to us.
1. To use this method of returns - click on the link here and submit the information, you will then be able to print a label to put on the parcel and drop off at your nearest Collectplus location.